- Test different approaches with your prospects – what you say, wear, handout, offer or even the time you meet may influence your success
- Be honest with yourself. Review your discussions & know why you are not converting
- Know your market and demonstrate your awareness
- Remove the risk to the buyer such as giving a guarantee
- Listen to your prospect & match their need with your benefits. Consider the pain for the prospect by not buying from you, or the gain they would experience
- How clear is your Unique Selling Point to the buyer. Not just in terms of the message, but how is it important to your propect
- Know the influencers of your prospects decision, such as their partner, advisers, employees, existing supplier and online references.
Monday, 1 December 2014
Our 7 top tips to improve your sales meeting conversation rate
So you have invested in your marketing and created opportunities. These are our 7 top tips to ensure you convert more of those prospects to paying customers.